If you see QuickBooks error 6123 0, while opening or upgrading your company file then follow the recommended troubleshooting steps given below.
Download the QuickBooks File Doctor
• QuickBooks file doctor icon - Screenshot
• Download & Run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
• After that search the QB Company File.
• Choose the “Check File Damage Only” option, and then select the “Diagnose File” option.
• Type-in the Admin Password & then choose the “OK” button.
• Choose the ‘Open File‘ option in Newer Version or ‘Repair File‘ in the existing version.
• Follow the remaining steps appearing on the screen.
• After completing all steps Reboot/restart the computer once.
If you are unable to do it on your own then you can connect to us, we have an expert team with us that can fix all your issues in just one phone call.