Are you excited to join a global coalition of think tank networks that facilitates the sharing of knowledge, expertise, and perspectives? If yes, apply for the Virtual Global Youth Summit. The VGYS is an annual event that gathers young leaders from around the world to discuss innovative solutions to critical global challenges, make creative & bold commitments, build partnerships, and for impactful change in geopolitics, economy, sustainability, and society. It doesn’t really matter what you are studying. No IELTS, No TOEFL, No Application Fee. The applications are open and you can apply for the summit. All international applicants from all parts of the world are eligible to apply. The summit will run from 15th-16th October 2022. The summit is available online. It will be decided by the selection committee if you are selected for the program.
The Virtual Youth Summit on diplomacy and global peace is an innovative virtual program designed to educate diplomacy and international relations students about global developing stories like the war in Ukraine and its impact on global peace, just as important; to provide them with information about local resources that they can use to help a friend, classmate, family member or even themselves. Education and prevention are key elements to curbing potential future changes. Hence, The Virtual Youth Summit on Diplomacy is a FREE, in-program designed for young diplomats, government officials, diplomatic corps, security officers, university students and professors. 40-45 minutes in length to accommodate the average panel period for each topic
Be a change maker
- Be part of the well-known think tank team
- Interview and network with leading leadership voices in the world
- Track your country’s negotiations live and directly
- Support to edit and pitch your stories throughout our programs
- Opportunities to work on collaborative stories with other leaders from around your region, and the world
- Opening Speech (YD Team )
- The war in Ukraine and its impact on global peace (Speaker 1)
- The war in Ukraine and its impact on global peace (Speaker 2)
- The Effects of Russia Ukraine War Threats on Developing Countries (Speaker 3)
- The impacts of Russia Ukraine War Threats on Developing Countries (Speaker 4)
Break Out Session -How to prevent the war in the future? (Participants)
- How coherent is NATO today and in the future?
- Consequence of Russia Ukraine war on International Trade and Economy (Speaker 1 )
- Consequence of Russia Ukraine war on International Trade and Economy (Speaker 2 )
- The troubling question of what Americans don’t think they need to know!
- Possible ways to end the war in Ukraine – Diplomatic insights (Speaker 1)
- Possible ways to End The war in Ukraine – Diplomatic insights (Speaker 2)
- Why monitoring youth is important
- Break out Session – Youth participation on Global Peace (Participants )
Closing Session (YD Team )
The Summit will promote the talents, creativity and connectedness of young people aged 14-45, and of course, we focus on young women. This summit is just a start: a series of national, regional and global events will follow, where the concept will be contextualized to the national and regional needs of young people. Together; we will learn more here about the Global Youth Mobilization movement.
The 2022 Youth Summit will examine the multi-fold challenges faced by global community and the role of the youth in solving these problems. The Summit will engage young people globally on innovative ideas and solutions to ensure that global peace recovery and growth in the post-COVID world is not only equitable and sustainable but also inclusive along social, environmental, and economic dimensions.
The Youth Summit is an annual event hosted by the Young Diplomats to engage with youth globally on the most pressing issues facing their generation. The Youth Summit is an affiliate of the Youth-to-Youth (Y2Y) network, a multifaceted network of young professionals dedicated to engaging, inspiring, and empowering young people in global issues, which aims to inspire and empower youth within and outside their institutions.
The summit also will empower youth to explore innovative ideas to tackle wars and development challenges and provide youth with the tools to build and engage in impactful projects and promote dialogue between youth, and other key stakeholders globally
- Students of diplomacy and international relations
- Everyone from any nationality can apply.
- The age should be between 14 to 45 years.
- Have a firm grip in the fields of social sciences, geopolitics, climate change, biodiversity, and sustainable development with strong leadership skills.
- Innovative and passionate about the aforementioned fields.
- Should be working on innovative projects that will bring positive developments and peace building.
The projects should foster equity, inclusivity, and collaboration.
The projects should adopt a human-rights approach.
Ideal candidates will…
- Have at least 1 year of experience
- Have a hunger to improve as leader
- Have a proven history of writing quality leadership
The last date to apply for the Virtual Youth Summit is October 10, 2022
How to Submit Application?
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Make sure to submit an application before the deadline.
- All the students have to apply online through the official website.
- Ensure to answer all questions, asked in the application form with a required word limit.
How to Apply
The clock is ticking and we’re excited to review your submission! Alright, you’ve got me! What’s next? APPLY! APPLY! APPLY
To Apply: Please submit your online applications Here
The Young Diplomats Advertisement on The Virtual Youth Summit: Visit Here